Wednesday, May 27, 2009

March 11, 2004

I let her slip away again
I'm better off than on
she's a danger to my health
and I'll feel better when she's gone
things keep changing like the wind
that's stinging deep into my skin
I'm better off than on

so I'll be heading back on in
to make another late-night visit
to listen to the stories that she tells
about a girl in love, innocence
they are obviously about someone else
she may linger in my mind
bunny tells me all the time
she might fall for my cheep tricks
down deep she's cheep inside like me
but still, I fall for her every time
how much more cliche could I be
I see I'm better off than on

I'll feel better when she's gone
but if she'd let me stay a while
and get in close enough to touch
I'd live for the smell of her body
I bet that I could change so much
I'm better off without her
her feelings seem to be gone
it's too bad I still feel for her
but I'm better off than on

No comments: